Zoning Board of Appeals
- The ZBA is currently being repopulated with new members, due to resignations and term limits.
Authorities and Responsibilities:
- Shall hear and decide questions that arise in the administration of the zoning ordinance, including the interpretation of the zoning maps.
- Shall hear and decide appeals from and review any order, requirement, decision, or determination made by an administrative official or body charged with enforcement of a zoning ordinance.
- Shall hear and decide matters referred to it by the zoning ordinance or that it is required to pass under the zoning ordinance.
- Decides variance requests.
- Hears special land use and planned unit development appeals only if provided for by zoning ordinance.